- VoiceOver and Text To Speech for Mac OS X
- Engaged Learning
- Talking Terminal: Have Your Mac Say Hello
- Your Mac Can Say Hello to You
Mac OS has a large number of high quality voices available from Nuance in many languages and dialects. To access these voices do the following.
VoiceOver and Text To Speech for Mac OS X
The additional voices will take some time to download. Each file is around megabytes. If you install voices for different languages it will also download additional files Mac will need to support those languages. You probably do not want to download more voices than you will use.
It can use the high quality Alex voice to create MP3's that you can load onto your iPod. This program has not been tested by our office yet but our understanding is that it will only open text files. You may need to cut and paste the text you want for the MP3 in the user interface. Click here for more info and to download Books2Burn.
For more details about Apple and Mac Accessibility visit: Cleveland State University is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0.
Talking Terminal: Have Your Mac Say Hello
Slide switch and OK. Not Helpful 1 Helpful 0. You could also use an online TTS program. On your login screen, click the ease of access button located at the bottom left corner and you can turn it off from there!
- pps for mac os x version 10.5.8?
- How to Make Your Mac Talk Using the Say Command in Terminal.
- VoiceOver and Text To Speech for Mac OS X | Cleveland State University;
- logo aus video entfernen mac.
- download free music cutter software for mac;
- Make your Mac speak with a simple Terminal command;
First go to Settings. Then click on Ease of Access, turn on Narrator and you're done. Search "Ease of Access" into the search bar of your all your files and programs. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Already answered Not a question Bad question Other. By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube.
- Text2Speech on the Mac App Store!
- 3 Ways to Make Your Computer Say Everything You Type - wikiHow.
- ClaroRead for Mac – Claro Software.
- Making your Mac talk with the Terminal app.
- hinh anh huy khanh va mac anh thu.
- NaturalReader Online;
Warnings You might get into trouble if your parents think you are messing with their computer. Don't make your computer say bad words if you are young and your parents are around, especially if the volume is turned up really loud. Edit Related wikiHows. Made Recently. Did you try these steps?
Upload a picture for other readers to see. Upload error. Awesome picture!
Your Mac Can Say Hello to You